Protects, moisturises and soothes the skin
The silicon-based alcohol-free medical skin barrier spray is developed to protect the skin against harmful bodily fluids, excoriation and medical adhesives. Ambiance Medical Skin Barrier Spray provides a protective physical barrier between the skin and adhesive products, not only prevents skin irritation and skin damage but also maximises the effectiveness of the product in use.
Skin around a wound can become soft and damaged. Use Ambiance Medical Skin Barrier Spray for healthy and strong wound edges to stimulate the healing of a wound.
Use Ambiance Medical Skin Barrier Spray before applying a stoma pouch in order to avoid skin irritation and skin damage.
By applying Ambiance Medical Skin Barrier Spray to the sensitive areas during each change of a male urinary sheaths (condom catheter), one achieves optimal protection of the skin.
Ambiance Medical Skin Barrier Spray can be sprayed upside-down, making those hard to reach places accessible.
- The spray has an alcohol-free, non-sting silicon-based formula
- The spray leaves a protective barrier on the skin to prevent skin irritation
- Non-drip formula to ensure maximum skin protection with no messy residue
- Aerosol spray for application - can be sprayed upside down
- Dries quickly to allow you to apply the sheath or stoma pouch in seconds
- Article number AH 012
Medical Skin Barrier is a Dutch product.
> Ambiance Medical Skin Barrier Wipes